Call us 1 (800) 204-4427 Apple iphone support number to Reset Password On iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus. For those that own an Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, you may want to know how to reset my password on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Some methods for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus password reset require doing a hard factory reset that can delete all your information from your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus smartphone. The good news for those that are locked out of a Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, you can unlock the Apple smartphone and keep all your data. Below are three different methods on how to reset password when your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is locked out.
Select a way to erase your iPhone 7
If you haven’t already done a backup or saved iPhone data, it’s impossible to save information on your iPhone 7 before you go to reset password. To reset password on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, you’ll need to erase the iPhone.
- If the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus is already synced with iTunes, use the iTunes method.
- If the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus is signed in to iCloud or Find My iPhone is tuned on use the iCloud method
- If you don’t use iCloud on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus and you can’t sync or connect with iTunes, use the recovery mode method.
Erase your iPhone 7 with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to the computer.
- Open iTunes and enter the passcode if asked, try another computer you’ve synced with, or use recovery mode.
- Wait for iTunes to sync your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus and then make a backup.
- After the sync has been done, and the backup has finished, click Restore [your device].
- When the Set Up screen shows up on the iPhone or iPhone 7 Plus, press on Restore from iTunes backup.
- Select your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus in iTunes. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant one.
Erase your iPhone 7 with iCloud
- Go to iCloud.comm/find with a different device.
- If required, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Then at the top of the browser, select All Devices.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Then tap on Erase [device] which’ll erase your device and its passcode.
- Now you can either restore from a backup or set up as new.
If your device isn’t connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network, you can’t erase it with Find My iPhone.
Erase your iPhone 7 with recovery mode
If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you’ll need to use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase the device and its passcode.
- Connect your iPhone 7 to your computer and open iTunes.
- While your iPhone 7 is connected, force restart it: (Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home button for at least 10 seconds, and don’t release when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding until you see the recovery mode screen)
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data. Wait while iTunes downloads the software for your device.